You are not alone when you are looking for an elegant way to weatherproof your home. Cladding is a good way to go and uPVC cladding way is an amazing way to go about it. As the best Leeds roofers around, we recommend that you use uPVC cladding to protect and beautify your home.
What uPVC stands for
Any decent Leeds roofing company will tell you that uPVC stands for Unplasticised Poly Vinyl Chloride. Let us tell you that uPVC what really stands for. It stands for a cost-effective, elegant and reliable way to protect your home or workplace from the harsh Leeds climate. uPVC is fast becoming a popular choice for people looking for a reliable and affordable means of weatherproof, all the while maintaining a graceful look and feel of the premises.
How uPVC beats other materials for better Cladding
UPVC is the ideal choice cladding material for a number of reasons.
- Durability; no softening materials using in uPVC.
- Much cheaper than the traditional choice of wood for cladding.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Diverse finishing effects, such as different types of wood (oak, mahogany, rosewood etc.)
- Significantly less maintenance required.
- Almost unnoticeable difference between cost-effective uPVC and exclusive timber!
- Excellent protection from salt water and acid rain.
Of course, to reap all of the above benefits, you need the best Leeds roofing company. Only the work of the best Leeds roofers can ensure that you make the most of uPVC’s inherent qualities. For that, just call us now.