TrustMark is a not-for-profit organisation licensed by the UK Government that oversees the quality standards of TrustMark registered roofers.
Roofers who are TrustMark registered must comply with a strict code of practice. This code of practice is designed to ensure that customers get a high quality level of service, always. If you are looking to have work carried out on your roof in the near future, a TrustMark registered roofer is a safe option.
At Leeds Roofing Company, we are TrustMark registered. To us, this registration is a way to ensure customers that they can expect a minimum level of service from us. For customers, a TrustMark registered roofer working on your project has the following benefits:
• Roofers with the TrustMark logo work to certain standards. These include, but are not limited to, the quality of materials used and the level skill used to work on roofs.
• Roofers are inspected periodically by TrustMark to ensure that standards do not slip; this includes physical inspection and checks on trading records.
• Roofers with the TrustMark logo must show proof of full insurance and promote good health and safety practices across their organisation.
• Roofers with the TrustMark logo can offer an insurance-backed warranty.
• If a firm is TrustMark registered, it is working to a code of practice. This offers you, the customer, additional confidence and protection.
Above all else, TrustMark offers peace of mind. You can be confident that we and other TrustMark registered roofers will perform work on your roof to the highest standards and work hard to provide excellent customer care. As TrustMark says, “We don’t expect TrustMark tradesmen to walk on water – but we do expect them to do a good job.”
If you are looking to have work carried out on your roof in the near future, you do not have to opt for a TrustMark registered roofer. Roofers do not have to be TrustMark registered by law. But, roofers that are TrustMark registered are easier to verify in terms of their quality and their current trading status. Quite simply, TrustMark registration is a sign of trust.
Furthermore, TrustMark is a proven way to avoid rogue traders. The strict code of practice roofers must abide by to be able to maintain their TrustMark status means that the horror stories you see on TV about cowboy buildings are a thing of the past. By opting for a roofer registered with TrustMark, you are opting for a roofer who is vouched for by an organisation licensed by the UK Government (The Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS)).
In addition to TrustMark registration, we are Fairtrades registered and we’re a BBA Certs Approved Contractor. Combined, these three accreditations mean that we can guarantee to always provide you with the highest quality level of service. To find out more about our services and how we can help you, call us on 0800 037 5669 or from your mobile on 07947 272 606 or fill in our online enquiry form to get started.